12.26.2009

Well... Christmas has come and gone :) We had a really good Christmas this year but I can't believe how fast it came!

On Christmas Eve we had to go to the mall to do a little last minute shopping for each other, and while we were there I wanted to take Dylan to see Santa since we hadn't done that yet. We went to the International Mall which is a really high end mall.. Their Santa set up was unlike anything I had ever seen before. They did a theme around The Polar Express that is one of my favorite Christmas movies. But they had these huge snowglobes with the characters from the movie, and had a great big one in the middle that you could walk through and it would snow on you. It was very cool I wish we could have had Dylan go see Santa but he was going on break for an hour and we didn't have time to wait so he just got to look down on the whole thing.



We went to Nicks grandmas house for Christmas Eve, We made her a picture with Nick, Sean and Dylan in it for Christmas.. She told everyone she didn't want anyone to buy her anything so Nick wanted to make something for her instead and she did love it, it even made her cry. She got Nick a really nice 10.0 mega pixel full HD camcorder, I got a really nice professional pedicure/manicure set it came with the little grinder tool with all these different attachments to grind and file your nails, She also gave me an Italian cookbook.




We got home around 9:00 and put Dylan to bed and Nick started to put Dylans table together while I made the cheesecake to take to Christmas dinner. It was about 12:30 by the time we were done.



We woke up at 7, and we had to wake Dylan up... He was not too happy about it at first it took him a little bit before he got into it. But he had fun ripping into all the presents. And I had so much fun watching him :) Nice really did a great job shopping for me I got every single thing that I wanted, Even some things I did not expect at all.

























Later we went to Nicks dads house to have Christmas lunch/dinner there.. As soon as we got there we opened our presents which was like a whole second Christmas.. Dylan got a huge tonka truck, a four wheeler, 3 cars, a cellphone, keys, and an xylaphone. He loves that Tonka truck.









1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a great Christmas! Love and miss you guys soooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete