12.14.2009












December has been one busy busy month!

On the 4th, Nicks mom got out of prison after a long 2 years. She had been planning on moving to Texas where Dave has been living, So they were only here for the weekend. They visited for awhile Friday night and Saturday morning we helped them pack their uhaul.. When we got to their storage Nicks mom gave Dylan his present she bought him... his very own drum set. He loved it, and he knew just what to do he is my little natural born drummer.











Nicks mom, Dave, and Nicks little brother stayed the night saturday night, We all had a really nice visit and they left for Texas sunday morning... It was a sad goodbye for everyone.



This weekend we were finishing up shopping for our parents Christmas presents.. We stopped by micheals craft store to get our stockings I looooove that store, I wish they had a hobby lobby and a quilted bear here though. On our way home from shopping we stopped at Nicks dads house to get some pictures taken for his grandma, Dylan was not having it at all, he just wanted to play in the dirt.



I am so ready for Christmas to just get here seeing the presents under the tree everyday makes me anticipate it that much more.. I just want to let Dylan open one... haha but I think I can wait it out its only a few more weeks. It is so weird that it is weeks before Christmas and there is no snow.. and we are in the mid 80's .. We have had a few cold fronts and some days it never got over 60.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Dylan is a natural born drummer! lol..he is so cute:)
    Aubrey, I love the way you have decorated your house. Pretty snazzie! Love the Tree and all those perfectly wrapped presents. Which reminds me..I have a load to wrap.

    ~Love, Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Aub...I Love the stockings, the tree, and sll those presents...Love your guts and miss you sll so so so very much

    ReplyDelete