1.13.2010







Happpy Birthday baby boy :) I still can't believe he is 2, It feels like just yesterday that I was bringing him home from the hospital, And in a blink of an eye here he is 2 years old..

I don't know if many people know this, But when I got pregnant that was not what I wanted at all.. I wasn't ready to have a baby. I spent a good part of my pregnancy confused and scared and didn't know what to do. The second I saw him though all fear and doubt was gone and I loved him more than I ever thought I could love anyone. That first night with him is a night that I will never forget, I was so exhausted but I didn't want to sleep, I couldn't close my eyes- even for a second.

He keeps me going when things get hard, I am so lucky to have such an amazing little boy who is so full of happiness. When I see him smile or hear him laugh it is impossible not to get the biggest smile across my face.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Happy Birthday little Dilly Bop! I loves you so much :)

1 comment:

  1. He is an amazing little man Aub, with a smile that melts the heart and a laugh that brightenes even the darkest day. He is your miracle! I Love you guys and miss your guts!!
    HaPPy BiRThDaY Dilly!!!!

    ~LOVE LoVe Love YOU!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete