12.22.2009

Me and Nick went shopping this past weekend to get presents for each other.. This has been a really hard year for me when it comes to buying him presents I have absolutly NO IDEA what it is that he wants or needs.. I've asked and asked but he always tells me that I don't have to get him anything.. So after 5 and 1/2 hours of shopping I only have a total of 4 presents for him.. This is our first Christmas together as a family and I wanted to do something special for him that was a present from Dylan. Originally I wanted to do those clay things that you put your handprints into but I couldn't find anything for that, So I got a peice of canvas, some paint and a poem and made him this...



I didn't like how it was all a white background so I took some paint and sponged on this blue color...




I sure hope Nick will love this present from Dylan, But I am sure he will.

No comments:

Post a Comment