12.02.2009

Today was Nicks birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D
His Grandma took us to dinner at Olive Garden and then they came back to our house for cake, Last night I made nick a chocolate cake with chocolate peanut butter frosting all from scratch.. It was alot of work but it sure was worth it!! Everyone loved it. I don't know why but I have been baking alot lately.


We got rear ended 2 weeks ago, and today we were advised to get an attorney by the medical biller, To help handle everything. When we got rear ended I was sitting on the floor in the middle area since there was no bench seat so I had slammed into the metal divider. I thought for sure I had broke my back when it happend, Everything hurt from my middle back to the back of my head. We went to the ER but they never did any Xrays, And I have sill been having pains.. And Nicks neck has been hurting worse than it already was, but he never got checked... So our attorney referred us to a pain and wellness center today and told us the sooner we see them the better so we spent a few hours there... I loved every second of it. First I saw the chiro, he poped my neck and cracked my back, Crazy how he did that and when I heard my back crack I was certain that something was wrong because it just did not sound right but it felt so good. After he was done he took us to the therapy part, Where we got electro massages, I hated that part of it because it was pretty uncomfortable for me, That lasted 10 minutes and then I got the real massage, i've never had one before but it felt so good, and the last thing i got was an ultra sound that was suppose to help my muscles not have the spasms. We go in once a week for three weeks to get this massage done, and then after 3 weeks it will cut back. Nick and I have to go get an MRI done saturday... I hate confined spaces, and I've never had a MRI so I am pretty freaked out about it..


So we spent most of Nick's birthday getting massaged, What a good way to spend it :)

I feel better than I have felt in awhile..

I just hope everything goes how it is suppose to with the attorney and everything, and it doesn't turn into such a big headache.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Nick!! Good luck with the attorny.. I wish I could afford a Chiro and massages, I'd go all the time! I love you Aub and miss you tons.. I just can't wait to see you (soon I hope)!!

    ReplyDelete