11.30.2009


Well, We are officially finished with Christmas shopping!! Just have to get some stocking stuffers in a few weeks.

It was such a busy busy weekend. Black Friday shopping.. Then Saturday Old Navy had another sale on their fleece blankets and thermal shirts all 5$ so we had to go get us some.



Sunday we decided to go to Kmart and pick up our layaway and not wait for the due date. After we picked up the layaway Nick wanted to go to Big lots to see if they had a recliner there for Dylan ( I had looked online for a recliner because he loves to watch movies in his room and he always sits in his little car and i feel so bad ) I found the perfect chair online but wrong color so we were going to shop around for the right color. But I was ready to just go home and relax so we didn't go.



Later on that night I had to go to walmart for some yeast I was making home made cinnamon rolls, So I asked Nick if he wanted to just go in the BigLots next door to walmart and he said yeah... Wellll as soon as we walked in there was the little microfiber recliner in Navy blue!! the color we had been wanting and it was at the first store we went to!! So of course we HAD to get it!! and Dylan loves it we had to let him test it out when we got home.





So with his chair being bought, That finished Christmas up for my little guy. Now I can spend the rest of the month pondering on what to get Nick.. This is the tough part for me.


Nicks grandma bought Dylan a toy chest, and a table and chair set for Christmas, Because Dylan loves to color and he has no table to color at. She told us to go online and pick it out and now we're just waiting for it to arrive at our house any day now..
The toybox is a little plain but I want to buy some wooden sports balls from Micheals and put them on there and maybe velcro some padded sports fabric on the top so it can be like a seat.





I am so excited for Christmas day to get here already... I can really hardly wait. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how freakin fun!!! I can't wait for Christmas either... Its gonna be nice with my family finally complete!

    ReplyDelete