5.14.2009

Today I got to visit with my Aunt Norma and Uncle Chris... They came to Tampa from Cocoa Beach. They got here at 2, We went and grabbed a light lunch and then went on a tour of Tampa. Dylan has started this new thing he likes to stick his fingers down his throat till he gags. He kept doing it and doing it until he threw up all over himself and the carseat.. We ended up pulling over in the wendy's parking lot and cleaning out his carseat and cleaning him up. After that big ordeal we went back to my house to wait for nick and get dylan into some clean clothes.

Nick got home about 6, We went to dinner at Cody's Roadhouse. I love that place the inside of that restraunt has such a nice atmosphere. We had a really good visit.

It was so nice to see family, It's been 2 months since I have seen any of my family.. And I think it was just something that I needed. I try to avoid thinking about this and talking about it because it just makes me want to cry, But I really do miss home. It is extremely hard to just move away from all you have ever known. From all your family and friends. A small town girl moving to a big city, I have always been one to not go do anything alone, If I had to do it alone I would just not do it. But I have been doing quite a few things alone, which is huge for me. If nothing else at least I can say that I have grown from this experience.

I love having my family together, It is so nice to see Dylan with his dad. And having that extra help has been great. I just wish I didn't have to be so far away to have my family together. Just seeing the way Dylans face lights up when he see's his dad, That is my motivation to make this work. And I know we won't live here forever, That is what keeps me going.

I have been having a really rough time these last 2 weeks, missing my family. Wanting to see my mom and all my family. I've had some pretty down days. And then my mom called me about my aunt Norma wanting to come out here to visit, It couldn't have come at a better time, I saw some of my family, Part of what I am used to and i think it gave me enough to make it until August when I can come home for a visit! :) I can't wait for August to be here.

2 comments:

  1. oh Aub... you made me cry. I'm so glad they had time to come see you... I miss you guys so much too... I am counting the day until August

    Love you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubrey,
    That is so cool that they could come visit!
    You are a very strong girl, I know it must be so hard and at the same time so wonderful. I am really happy you have started blogging, I look forward to reading your blog when I get home from work. August will be here before you know it:)
    ~Hugs,
    ~Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete