5.17.2009




Not too much has been going on today, We started our day off going to exchange our new comforter.. The one we had got was a navy blue but it just didn't look right so we took it back and got the white one that i really wanted :D It was a little more expensive but worth it. I bought a down comfoter years ago and ever since then I just can't sleep with anything else, And they are so expensive. Luckily we found this one on sale for 109 dollars, It has the sateen stripes and 450 thread count so its super soft. Our room has been neglegted as far as decorating goes. We've always bought stuff for the living room or dylans room.. So our new project is the bedroom, We're just going to take it slow buying a few things every week so hopefully it will be done in a month haha..



Then we took Dylan to the puppy store, I wish I had brought my camera. He goes crazy for the puppies.. I just want a puppy soooo bad! one day though! :)

1 comment:

  1. TAG!!! Aubrey, you have just been tagged in the pursuit of happiness. For 7 days straight (without fail) You need to post what makes me happy for that particular day.you are also supposed to tag 7 people.

    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete