5.05.2009

Orbs...









Today I was taking pictures of my house to show to my sister.. And when I uploaded them and started to look at them, I noticed these white spots. I've watched plenty of shows about ghosts to remember that these could possibly be ghosts! And if you know me, It has me completly freaked out!

Orbs are believed (by many) to be ghosts in the form of balls of light. They are life forms that travel in groups and are believed to be the human soul or life force of those that once inhabited a physical body here on earth. Psychics claim to talk to them on a regular basis, and ghost hunters encounter them quite frequently. It is said that they are those spirits that have willingly stayed behind because they feel bound to their previous life or previous location for whatever reason

Ghostly orbs are the most photographed anomalies caught on film by ghost hunters and are quite photogenic (when they want to be). They can be completely transparent or display themselves in a bright solid form. It is not hard to capture them on film in their circular form. It is theorized that ghosts prefer the form of an Orb (ball of light) because it takes less energy thus being the mode of choice among the ghosts.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You crack me up.. I'm sure they are water spots on your camera! LOL, I love you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Believe!!!!! And I think it's cool, unless they showed up at my house.! BWHAAAAAAAAAAA!!

    LOVe AUnt Diane

    ReplyDelete