5.16.2009

Nick's grandma came by this morning to bring over the pictures she had bought for us, When we had our family pictures taken Dylan was throwing a fit and we just wanted to get out of there so we didn't really pay to much attention to picking out the pictures we wanted and later realized there were some pictures we really wanted, So his grandma bought them for us online, And we got them today :) now our wall isn't empty anymore.



After his grandma left we went grocery shopping, Came home ate lunch and then we were off to go shopping.

I have been wanting to make a little decoration to hang over the entry to the hallway for awhile now, So today Nick took me to michaels to get the stuff I needed.
It turned out pretty cute :)



After we left there, We went to Target and ended up getting some really cute outfits and flip flops for Dylan.

Then we were off to bed bath and beyond to get a new comforter and sheets, It was definaltly time to get some less masculine bedding ;) It had been such a long day for the little dilly bop. When we got home we sat him on the couch with a blanket and me and Nick went to put our new bedding on when we came back out, Dylan had fallen asleep on the couch ( I was wondering why he was being so quiet)



3 comments:

  1. Lol OMG. his mouth is wide open! this is hilarious picture.. but so flippin cute
    Love him! miss him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, That's what your mom and I look like after Grandma takes us shopping! Lol.....
    CUte Pic :) Aubrey, I love what you made, for over the door :):) :)(YOU CRAFTY QUEEN)

    ~Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was tagged in the pursuit of happiness. For 7 days straight (without fail) I am going to post what makes me happy for that particular day. I also am supposed to tag 7 people.

    I am tagging you Aub.. I hope you do it! I think this will be fun..

    ReplyDelete