6.17.2009

It's been awhile since I've updated with some pictures of Dylan.. I just haven't really been taking pictures, I have been slacking.

Friday we just kind of had a lazy day and didn't do much.. We bought Dylan this book a few weeks ago and he loves it, He is always carrying it around and going through each page pointing and saying whats that. He says whats that to everything lately..




Saturday we went over to Nick's dad's house to take Dylan swimming, He loves the water! After he was done we turned on the shower on to rinse him off, He just wanted to play in it so we let him for awhile.




Today I went shopping for Nick's Fathers Day gift, I have the hardest time shopping for him these past few years. I decided to get him a grill because he loves to BBQ. So i went I got his grill and everything that goes along with it, I know he is going to love it! Let's see if it makes it to Fathers day before he gets to open it.. But I am having some pretty high doubts about it going that long :)

I got my dad a Card, And a Florida Gator Tshirt lol.. Just as a kind of funny gift. But he better wear it ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aubrey,
    Dillon is getting so big, I cant believe it!
    HaHa yur like me.. cant keep a suprise waiting,lol...

    Hugs,
    ~Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother!!!! It is spelled Dylan... Hehe! I am not sure it will last til Father's Day either. I was on the phone with you when I heard him already trying to peek!!

    ReplyDelete