6.04.2009

I'm super exhausted today! I took Dylan to the park today, He definatly keeps me going, He didn't care about all the slides and toys, He just wanted to walk and walk and walk.. chasing him wore me out and fast, But he had a good time and it was nice to take him out were he could just go.. When we got home I fed him his lunch and then it was off for my walk. It's been suprisingly easy keeping up with these walks. I haven't slacked off or missed a day yet, However I am only 3 days into it. But I actually really enjoy walking. Nick went with me yesterday for my walk, It was nice to have him go with me and we ventured out a little further that time. As for the smoking.. I cheated today I had a stressful day and all I wanted was to just relax outside and have a smoke.. So I did.. I'm trying not to be so hard on myself- slip ups happen.. And to quit smoking is definatly something that is hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment