6.10.2009

It's 90 degrees today, I really don't think I can ever get used to this kind of heat! Me and Dylan went for a walk today but it was so hot I was miserable the entire time, But he sure didn't seem to mind :) And that is really all that matters.

I decided to put off the whole quitting smoking thing, I started a diet and wanted to stop smoking all at once.. Not realizing quitting made me want to eat more ha.. So my goal is October to be done with smoking.

I'm really suprised with myself, I have not slacked on exercising and it has now been 1 week!! :) Nick bought me a gazelle Sunday so I have been using that everyday. I learned how to jog on it and today I jogged a mile and a half I was aiming for 2 miles but when my legs start to burn and feel like jello I can't keep going.

While I exercise I always crank up the radio, And a song came on that made me miss home so much. I look back and I can remember when I was younger I hated where I lived, I always wanted to live somewhere else. And now that I am somewhere else I can't wait to come back. Utah will always be home to me. And I can't wait until I can move back. I just get a knot in my throat when I think about being home.. I come from a family that is extremly close, and now I am here around a family that isn't close at all. It gets hard sometimes.. I guess not everyone is lucky enough to have a family as close as mine.. BBQ's, Family reunions, And get togethers.. I never knew how much i'd miss these things.. I guess people that grew up in big cities just have different ways of life. I am soo thankful for a family like mine and not just my Parents and Sisters- But my Aunts,Uncles and Cousins too. :)

4 comments:

  1. oh Aub, I know it's hard for you some times but, you are where you need to be for now. We all miss you too and when you come for your visit we will have a huge BBQ

    Love you,
    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubrey,
    Way to go girl on that exercise! Hey, I'm gettin my exercise from the new puppy your mom gave me. She is like taking care of a toddler, well she is my toddler.. lol!

    I cant wait for the big BBQ when you get home:)

    Love Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww.... You made me tear up! I love and miss you so much.. But, I am very proud of this huge milestone you took in your life! To be honest, I didn't think you would really ever do it. Only because you are the type that has a comfort zone and don't like to step out of it. YOU DID and it makes me so happy! Keep your head up, and we'll see you soon.. XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love and miss you!!! Can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete