2.06.2010

It is official!! We will be in Utah in 10 days! We bought our Tickets yesterday.. This time Nick is coming with me, This will be our first trip together.. Nick hasn't met all my family yet so I am so excited for him to meet everyone, I'm really hoping it will change his view on Utah haha because right now he is pretty certain people from utah are hillbillys.. So maybe when he see's just what Utah is like he will feel better about moving there.

These last few days have been hectic!

Thursday we got our tax return, And we have been planning on getting a new tv and entertainment center. I found the entertainment center I wanted a few months ago and we found a great deal on a Sony Bravia but when we got to the store they were sold out!! Figures! But we went to get a TV and we weren't leaving without one. We ended up getting a 47 inch Samsung. The entertainment center we got has a mount inside it so now I don't have to worry that my little dilly bop will pull it down on top of him or something..




Today we went shopping trying to find him a coat so he doesn't freeeze, We shopped alll day and left with everything but a coat. We can't find much of any winter clothes anywhere. We might just have to go somewhere once we get there.

One day down ten more to go!! I am so impatient.

1 comment: